The AXpact story so far ...
• Scale:The largest global supplier of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
• Experience:Delivered over 1500 global Microsoft Dynamics AX projects.
• Methodology:A truely global reach with proven international delivery methodology.
• Coverage: 30 members covering varying languages and unique cultures.
• Resources:Over 2000 Certified Microsoft Dynamics AX specialists.
• Solutions: Over 100 readymade industry and vertical solutions.
And last but not least...
• Customers: Hundreds of Reference Cases across a multitude of business types.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is now the system of choice for many international organisations that have operations in multiple locations and countries. However, whilst the choice of ERP solution is very important – choosing the right partner is absolutely critical. Here we explain more about why AXpact are worthy of your consideration:
1. Global Reach, Local Knowledge
Choosing AXpact to deliver an international AX project means you get the best of both worlds. Our business model means that all of our members work to our international implementation methodology (AX Pro) and must adhere to the AXpact standards. However it also means that we have the very best local knowledge, geographically close to your operational sites, providing true local legal and fiscal expertise at a competitive price.
2. Totally AX Focused
AXpact is 100% focused on Microsoft Dynamics AX. In our opinion this single product focus is a key benefit to dealing with AXpact because we do not dilute our skills, efforts and resources. Our members are also certified in the surrounding Microsoft technologies which enhance Dynamics AX.
3. The Best of the Best
AXpact comprises of the most successful and highly proven Microsoft Dynamics AX Partners in the world today. Our strict membership criterion means that we ensure that every member is at the top of their game and means that AXpact will deliver on time, on budget – first time.
4. Streamlined International Delivery
AXpact has delivered and supports over 12% of the global installed base of Microsoft Dynamics AX. We have used this experience to form an international project delivery team, IMpact.
We have also developed our own international delivery methodology, Guardian, based upon Microsoft’s own methodology for Dynamics ERP projects “Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step”.
5. Strong Relationship with Microsoft
Since its formation AXpact has proved itself to Microsoft as a high quality organisation which provides international AX customers with the optimum AX solution – first time, on time and on budget. As a result of this AXpact has a three tier global relationship with Microsoft and have been appointed Steffen Weh, Microsoft Director of Partner Sales and Strategy and Chandru Shankar, Manufacturing Industry Director as our Microsoft Sponsor.
6. Sharing Solutions
AXpact members share ideas and solutions openly in a trusted environment. This means that customers can often find a solution that already exists within the AXpact portfolio and means that they don’t have to re-invent the wheel, saving time and money. Our members work to the highest standards and many of the solutions available already meet Certified for Dynamics criteria or have an ISV status. In 2010 we launched AXpact Additions to highlight and catalogue the respective solutions within the AXpact group.
7. Expert Product Knowledge
AXpact members have delivered more than 1500 AX projects in the last decade. By choosing AXpact you will benefit from this vast knowledge and experience.
Each year we hold the AXpact Technical Conference (AX Tech).Each member send their senior Technical Director to AX Tech where we meet with the Microsoft Dynamics AX product team in Redmond to share feedback on the current product and collaborate on the future direction of AX.
These meetings prove highly productive for all concerned and ensure that AXpact Partners are instrumental in the shaping of the AX today and in the future. This deep understanding of the product and where it is going ensures we are able to guide our customers in the right direction.
8. Training and Certification - AxPact University
Since 2007 the AXpact University has been providing our members and their customers with fully certified Microsoft training courses in response to the growing demand for high quality, accredited Microsoft Dynamics AX expertise.
AXpact University provides AXpact members and their customers with a vehicle to get both existing and new employees AX Certified faster, easier and more cost effectively than any other comparative service. Also because courses are exclusively for AXpact delegates, it allows for a friendly and transparent learning environment.
Why AXpact are worthy of your consideration:
1. Global Reach, Local Knowledge .... >>>
2. Totally AX Focused .... >>>
3. The Best of the Best .... >>>
4. AX Pro – Our International Methodology .... >>>
5. Strong Relationship with Microsoft .... >>>
6. Sharing Solutions .... >>>
7. Expert Product Knowledge .... >>>
8. Training and Certification - AxPact Uni .... >>>
AXpact meets the demands of international organisations:
- A single point of project management for global rollout.
- An assurance of consistent standards across all locations.
- An assurance that the application will be implemented using a consistent methodology.
- An assurance that the application will be configured consistently in all locations.
- An assurance that on-going maintenance and support will be delivered consistently across all locations.